Friday, April 17, 2015

Slowly turning pink

I had to work untill 19:00 yesterday. Comes with the job but when i finally stepped into my car I was happy to text my subby asking if she felt like inserting two vagina balls. She replied she would do later when the kids were taken care off.
As I got home half past eight .. dinner was served and we watched two episodes of modern family. Snuggled up together i was anticipating her to be all wet from internal vibrations ... But she had forgotten to insert them ...

I loved watching her bottom slowly turning pink as i smacked her pale skin with a self made implement. (End of a belt connected to a cane .. more like a riding crop with a long thick heavy leather end). she relaxed into the pain .. soft whimpers and moans .. tapping her everywhere, gentle, harsh, teasing, hard finally becomming unresponsive to my questions i knew she had drifted off.
I took out mr hitachi .. and after allowing her two intense orgasms ...it was time to use my cock and fuck her, face pinned down into the matras, pushing her ass down and fucking her pussy deep and hard till my seed filled up her insides while allowing her to cum once more ...

Goodnight subby ...

No comments:

Post a Comment