Saturday, April 25, 2015

Beatitude

I can't entirely recap yesterday evening. I remember subby had obeyed while shopping for groceries, and brought wooden clothing pins back home.

Finding good spots where they don't pop off was a laugh. She claims they actually hurt less then she anticipated. Which is good, cause fucking her with the clothing pins clamped upon her, seeing them swing back and forth, was awesome. She gasped and moaned cumming several times. Oh, and did I mention it was awesome to watch them swing back and forth ?

I do recall rolling her over onto her belly as well. Using my self made crop. Hitting her harshly a couple of times. Then asking her to call out a number between 1 and 10 for each cheek. She choose to be very brave.
I love that feeling of time slowing down as I beat her ass ...Beatitude ... hmm


Gently rubbing her pussy, using the magic wand to notch things up and ordering her to scream into the pillow when cumming. Caressing and kissing her ass. Cuddling up to her to fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment